Good news "at least for me"

vanknife

Elite Cafe Member
I just got assigned to a project just north of Kansas City for about 8 months. Yippee!!! :banana: After 7 years in Saudi Arabia I have a chance to see other places in the world. If there is any engravers out there that would not mind if I pop in at some time please let me know were and when. I will be in Kansas City in about three weeks time.

Cheers

"VAN"

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Van,
Congratulations.
You will be just a couple of hours drive north of GRS and not too far from Ray Cover.
And KC Steve will be very close.
Welcome to the USA, hope you enjoy it.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Van! There are many engravers who go through Kansas City on the way to Emporia (where GRS is located). The next time I'll be through there is in the fall, but I hope to meet you then. :)

vanknife

Elite Cafe Member
Good day Tira,
It would be an honour to meet you and the other big name engravers as well as the trying to be guys like me.

Cheers

"VAN

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yep, as John B noted I'm up at the North end of KC.
Tim Herman is down at the South end and there are three or four others I know of around the metro - it's about 40 - 60 miles across so there's plenty of room.

Let's see, 8 month project sounds like it starts in June - on the plus side you might get to have a White Christmas. We don't often have snow right at Christmas but it does happen and there's usually some around that time. On the down side, you'll also be here for February, which I refer to as 'garage appreciation month'. It's usually not the coldest, or snowiest, or iciest month, just the one where you seldom get the 'pretty' part of any of those while still getting the 'not enjoying this' part.

Do you know where you'll be at other than 'just North'?

Latest posts

Sponsors