Bear and Son knife.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Here is a pocket knife I started today. I'll do the other half tomarrow, but I thought I would show anyway. I am like a little kid at show and tell and can't wait. Don't ask for a close up because the engraving just isn't that fair. The design on the front sorta put me in my place and turned out not like I had intended. It's a damascus Bear and Son limited production run. Got a couple off ebay and didn't realize they were numbered. This is 188. My first time scratching nickle silver (I assume that is what the bolstes are) and I am not much of a single pointer. Let me know what you think, Seth

Attachments

• 5-19-09 knife 020.jpg
    5-19-09 knife 020.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 5-19-09 knife 031.jpg
    5-19-09 knife 031.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 153

Ross

Nice Seth. I got a few of those laying around waiting for engraving. The nondamascus style. Been too busy doctoring cows to do much lately.
Ross

soj

Seth, I think it sure looks good, I'll be glad when my best engraving looks that good, IF, that ever happens.

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
Seth,
Looks good, but then anything would look good after I looked at your avatar picture. Those Montana winters aren't doing much for your complexion. You may have to come back down to the sunny southwest and catch some rays.

Keep up the good work,
Stewart

Latest posts

Sponsors