Announcement: HandEngravingGallery.com

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

My husband and I have opened a new website to showcase engraving artists and their work. HandEngravingGallery.com is throwing its virtual door open today to give artists a venue to sell directly to the public. The Gallery is offering an artist friendly environment specifically designed to highlight the art and the artists that create hand engraved pieces. As the gallery grows we hope to incorporate all types of items in a large variety of categories including jewelry, knives, prints, castings and even firearms. There is also a tools area for people to sell engraving related tools.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. We will be advertising the gallery in some upcoming publications and hope it grows to benefit all of us. :)

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
A much needed service for the hand engraving community! Congratulations on doing this, and I know it'll be a big success. I'll have to have a look around and see what I have I can list. Great idea, Tira!

Andrew Biggs

Hi Tira

Great idea and great web site. FANTASTIC!!! :)

It provides a great, hassle free opportunity for engraving artists to sell their work to the public and help get their names out there.

Well done for all your hard work and effort that you have put into creating the opportunity...........Mary and I wish you both every success with your venture.

Cheers
Andrew

airamp

Elite Cafe Member
Great Site

Hi Tira,

Great site very will done.

Great layout and easy to use

I am sure it will be very popular with all who join.

Thanks for the great idea, Really needed exposure for this art form.:party:

AirAmp

canadian

Elite Cafe Member
Tira,

Love your website!

I think it is wonderful and long needed. Great service to the community!
Thank you.

Boris

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
so cool, quite nice, professional looking, what else to say. well, maybe this is long overdue. tira, you rule, girl !

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to all of you for the warm reception the gallery has received. We have heard from quite a few of you about listing in the gallery and it will be great to grow and have you join us.

Thanks to all the people who have gone out of their way to help us set up this new site. We couldn't have done it without you. It's been almost 18 months of planning and work to get it off the ground. And your right Tim - the logo is great - thanks to our own Mr. Biggs. :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions, comments, suggestions or if you would like information on joining the gallery. I'm easy to find. :)

Latest posts

Sponsors