Colt Mustang .380

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is for my son, a deputy with the Jacksonville, Fl sheriff's dept for an off-duty carry weapon. The grips will be replaced with something more appropriate for the gun. Any comments/constructive criticism are welcome and expected. My skin is tough, so be honest.

Bill

Attachments

• 100_1911.jpg
    100_1911.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_1912.jpg
    100_1912.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_1915.jpg
    100_1915.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 100_1916.jpg
    100_1916.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 126

MichaelBaer

Hello Big-Un,can`t hardly see what I`m looking at.Can you shine a lite through a t-shirt to reduce the glare and then make sure you are looking straight at the object. mikebaer

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
What we can see looks pretty good! :thumbs up:

Looks like a nice, classic pattern befitting a classic pattern gun.

But like MichaelBear, I'd like to be able to see it a bit better. How can be be nit-picky if we can't see the nits. ;)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i'd say your son will carry that with pride. i pray he never has to use it.

Last edited:

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I used a light tent, tripod and timer to photograph it. I then downloaded it, cropped and adjusted the pictures where it all showed up great, and then promptly lost the "saved as" pictures! Durned computers! I decided to go ahead and post them and will post the better views later when I re-do them. Sorry about that!

I hope he never has to use it also. His squad has been involved with several shootings, as they work downtown Jacksonville, a very bad part of town. He was not involved with any of the shootings, as he was called away each time before the incidents for some small procedural things that "needed" his attention. Of course, he was very upset at not being there to help his buddies, but I explained to him that he was not to be upset, because those times were when God was answering my prayers for his safety. I pray for his safety every day and that he will have a positive influence on those he has to deal with. God is good and has answered my prayers. He has also told me that I can't ride with him any more, because he always seems to be much busier when I do, and he is correct, he does do a lot. Most times we go until almost the end of his 12 hour shift before getting a meal break.

Thanks for the kind remarks.

Bill

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors