Cafe Interview with Joe Rundell

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great work Joe. Its a pleasure to know a fellow Mason. I was working my way through the chairs when my cable tow was shortened considerably. Hope to see you at Scott's.

Bill

engraver joe

JUST WHO IS THIS JOE RUNDELL CHARACTER ANYWAY!!!!

I mean REALLY, just because he can engrave masterfully, inlay masterfully, carve stocks masterfully, BIG DEAL!

Well I'll tell you who he really is. He was the second guy I met at the FEGA 2008 convention who actually took the time to really talk to me, a novice, like I was already part of the clan. The first to do this was John B. who I claim to be a true friend. After the first full day of the show we happened to be in the same line waiting to enter a restaurant in the hotel. He immediately asked me to join him for dinner (and even payed for mine!). Now remember, this guy didn't know me from Adam, but accepted me into the fraternity without question. I will never forget his kindness but more importantly his humor. This year we met-up again in Reno and again had a great time BS-ing.

He deserved all the awards he took home but he deserves credit for his character also.

Proud to know him and I hope he gets his butt in gear and learns how to get on the Internet and particularly THIS FORUM so everyone can pick his brain for engraving "nuggets".

Mark
dear Doc;Thank you for your kind remarks,looking forward to seeing you in Reno again. Joe

Latest posts

Sponsors