Epson Transparencies Discontinued

Steece

According to the Epson website the inkjet transparencies (SO41064) we have been using with Transfer Magic has been discontinued. From the experience of the Forum what other transparencies work "predictably" well?

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
...good grief, as Charley Brown would say...

There is another very recent thread on this subject that covers this aspect well. I just recieved a box of films that I and others are going to put to the test with their respective printers and ink formulations to see if it will work overall to an acceptable level. I will be sending the test sheets out starting this week to the people I've already contacted.

In the mean time, I'd like to have some of you using ink jet printers that are not HP or Epson chime in here so I can send some of these out to various folks to try. If you want you can email your printer type and ink if you know it and if you're willing to be one of the testers, send contact info.

wingnut300@hotmail.com use "Films" in the subject line.

I want to try this stuff on as many different printers and ink cartridges as possible so we get a good litmus test. So chime in you guys and I'll send some out to selected individuals to try so you can post the results good or bad. I only have 50 sheets so I have to be diligent on who and how many I send for a full spectrum test. Thanks

Latest posts

Sponsors