Woo-Hoo!

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm with mdengraver - it just changes the tag under your name because you've been one of the elite for a long time. :)

CJ Allan

Elite Cafe Member
""If I remember right I received a nice gift basket full of GRS products....."""

Why just GRS products.........??
Seems like you got short changed...
The rest of us got a BIG basket full of all kinds of kool tools from several companies.. :)

Scratchmo

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
WOW, I can't wait. :yes I just sold my old gravermeister and was looking to get into one of those new-fangled GRS thingys that don't make all that noise. My birthday is coming up next month, so maybe GRS will be real good to me. I've been a good boy....really... so... if the GRS birthday fairy is out there listening....or Gesswein, or Lindsay... or Gibson...or Ferrari.... Hey, I can dream can't I? :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the kind remarks!

Andrew Biggs

Hi Scatchmo

You'll be sent a fully encrypted e-mail with full instructions about the top secret Elite member handshake.

But make sure you don't tell anyone because it's so secret even we don't know about it!! :) :)

Cheers
Andrew

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Scratchmo,
Because of your newly acclaimed status, I am forwarding you two of our most prestigious fully engraved invisible neck ties. Never be without one of these beauties!

Scratchmo

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Scratchmo,
Because of your newly acclaimed status, I am forwarding you two of our most prestigious fully engraved invisible neck ties. Never be without one of these beauties!

Wow, I hit the jackpot!! Those invisible neck ties must be really rare, cause I've never seen one. I can't wait to go the secret meetings and use the all the secret handshakes and stuff. Hey, do I get a decoder ring TOO??

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Ron,
You will have to carve a nice secret society hobo nickel to go with all the goodies......
Keith

thefox

free gifts

Well,
Have you all heard anything about all engravers in the world getting a stimulus package in the new bill congress has just passed? I heard someone slipped it in before they had time to read it! It probably comes when you pass the 100th post.

Bryan Clary

Latest posts

Sponsors