Boker Titan by Montejano .

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
It's my first participation in this forum.
Antonio Montejano am (Spain) and some friends already know me from other forums.
Thanks to Sam and all his friends for help and talent. :)
I show some photos from my last job, thanks.
Sorry to use a translator, I do not speak English.

Montejano

http://antoniomontejano.com/

--------------

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Welcome aboard, Montejano, and thanks for posting the photos.
Best regards / ~Sam

A6CJN

Stunning work as always Antonio

Antonio Montejano's superb work is well known and admired on my 'home' forum, BritishBlades.
Always a pleasure to see craftsmanship

Chris :)

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Antonio, welcome a board your work looks good.
But:D to be honest I see some basic rules that could be better.

And sure I'm also a newbie, but i'm sure we all can help you to improve, probably you are here to improve your skills .
arnaud

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's very nice to have you here, and your work is very nice. Did you soften the blade to engrave then rehardin? Thanks for posting. Seth

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome aboard, Montejano, and thanks for posting the photos.
Best regards / ~Sam
----------
Friend Sam, thanks for the welcome to the forum.
Thanks also to friends who have welcomed me.

Montejano
--------------

Amigo Sam , gracias por la bienvenida al foro .
gracias también a los amigos que me han dado la bienvenida .

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Antonio, welcome a board your work looks good.
But:D to be honest I see some basic rules that could be better.

And sure I'm also a newbie, but i'm sure we all can help you to improve, probably you are here to improve your skills .
arnaud
-------------------

Thank you all for the words and welcome to the forum. I know that this forum of Sam, people are very talented. My specialty is acid etched and traditional craftsmanship handed down from Toledo (Spain). My father was a master engraver acid.

My technique is very different engraving burin , but is a technique that enriches the overall image of the engraving.

Before cutlery made part time and now I focus on etching acid, learning every day to improve my technique. My intention here is to show some etching acid that seems to interest me, but always with the utmost humility on my part. I know I'm in a forum where there are good master engraving and I can learn to improve.

He commented that a few years ago also had knives and engravings. I want to show some pictures of a knife made for me to give an idea of the work I've done as a craftsman.

Montejano

------------------

Gracias a todos por las palabras y por la bienvenida al foro . Yo sé que en este foro de Sam , hay personas con mucho talento . Mi especialidad es el grabado al ácido de manera tradicional y artesanal , heredada de Toledo ( España ) . Mi padre era maestro grabador al ácido .

Mi técnica de grabado es muy diferente al buril , pero es una técnica que enriquece a la imagen general del grabado .

Antes hacía cuchillería a tiempo parcial y en estos momentos me centro en el grabado al ácido , aprendiendo cada día a mejorar mi técnica . Mi intención en este foro ,es enseñar algún grabado al ácido que me parezca de interés general , pero siempre con la mayor humildad de mi parte . Yo sé que estoy en un foro donde hay buenos maestros del grabado y donde puedo aprender a mejorar .

He comentado que hace unos años hacía cuchillos y también los grababa . Deseo mostrar unas fotos de un cuchillo realizado por mí , para dar una idea del trabajo que yo he realizado como artesano .

Montejano
-----------

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Welcome to the Cafe, Antonio my amigo.
It’s good to have you join us here in this happy place.
Your work and photography are always great to see.
Is that last picture the knife that the King of Spain commissioned?

I enjoy the knife you made for me every day.
Stay safe at work.
Best wishes and a big hug to you.
John B.

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome to the Cafe, Antonio my amigo.
It’s good to have you join us here in this happy place.
Your work and photography are always great to see.
Is that last picture the knife that the King of Spain commissioned?

I enjoy the knife you made for me every day.
Stay safe at work.
Best wishes and a big hug to you.
John B.
-----------------------

John Friend:

My dear friend John, thanks for your participation in this post. Although not maintain much contact by email, I will always remember you with joy.
Not sure if you ask me, the knife and if I showed was commissioned by the King. This knife is from my personal collection and was not an order.

a big hug friend John.

Antonio

vanknife

Elite Cafe Member
Good day Antonio,

Yes welcome and you will make a lot of new friends as on the knife forums I am glad to see your work displayed here.

Cheers

"VAN"

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Good day Antonio,

Yes welcome and you will make a lot of new friends as on the knife forums I am glad to see your work displayed here.

Cheers

"VAN"
-----------

Friend Van :
Thanks for the welcome to the forum, I am glad to read your words,

Best regards :)

Montejano
----

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry for my words in the first welcome Antonio, you sure are NOT a newbie.

arnaud

--------------

Friend Arnaud :

You need not apologize. You participated in the post and received your welcome. You do not know me and I thought that was new in the world of engraving. Takes about 27 years as an engraver and earned the title of master engraver in Spain in 2000. But I consider myself a novice, because I learn something new about the engraved daily.

I have friendships with American friends I have known in the forums, some are like Don Cowles knife (like a brother to me), Jim Small (extraordinary writer and friend. Jim Cooper (photography), John B (special writer and good friend participating in this forum), David Darom (photography), etc. .....

I should have mentioned something else and let my website.

Thank you for having me and you as a friend.

Montejano
-----------
Amigo Arnaud :
No es preciso que usted se disculpe . Usted participó en el post y recibí su bienvenida .Usted no me conoce y pensaba que era nuevo en el mundo del grabado . Llevo alrededor de 27 años como grabador y obtuve el titulo de maestro grabador en España , en el año 2000 .Pero me considero un aprendiz , pues aprendo algo nuevo sobre el grabado ,todos los días .

Yo tengo amistad con amigos americanos que he conocido en los foros ; algunos son cuchilleros como Don Cowles ( es como un hermano para mí ) , Jim Small ( extraordinario grabador y amigo . Jim Cooper ( photography ) ; John B ( grabador extraordinario y buen amigo que participa en este foro ) ,David Darom ( photography ) etc .....

Debería haber hablado algo más y dejado mi página web .

Gracias por participar y usted puede tenerme como amigo .

Antonio

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Mucho gusto enconecerle, Antonio!

Con permiso ...me falta practicar en Espanol.

Tu trabajo es fantastico y suberb !

gracias para los photos

Rod
------------------

Hi Rod:

I appreciate your effort to speak Spanish very well and I understood his words. Thank you for participating in the post and like the rest of my friends, you can count on my friendship. :)
Regards.

Antonio
-----------

Hola Rod :

Agradezco su esfuerzo por hablar en español y he comprendido muy bien sus palabras . Gracias por participar en el post y al igual que el resto de amigos , puede usted contar con mi amistad .
Un cordial saludo .

Antonio

Latest posts

Sponsors