Certificate

rolandbaptiste

Elite Cafe Member
I think that is be great when you following my 5 days training course to receive a certificate.
What do you think about this idea?

Attachments

• certificatp.jpg
    certificatp.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 198

rolandbaptiste

Elite Cafe Member
Arnaud, I make a little space free to put the student's name and my sign on the certificate ;-) for authenticated it
And the format on printing is A4 ;-)

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roland,

Very nice certificate. I am surprised it is written in English. Did you also make variations in French or Flemish?

One thing that could be a touch of engraving related personalization would be to add a wax seal where you impress your engraved monogram or crest.

Roger

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
In the US, a very large percentage of people are from other countries. Many of them have no desire to learn English. If you make a phone call you have to press a number for English. Foreigners who want a drivers license are not required to take the test in English and do not have to learn the road signs etc. Things are changing over here. Soon your country may have more English speaking people than ours. LOL
By the way, I love your certificate. It is beautiful !

Last edited:

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
...and more than a few of us who speak good enuf can still be accused of not speaking english...

ah well... nice certificate!

gary

Andrew Biggs

What was that you said Tony...........I couldn't understand a word of it!!! :D:D:D

I always thought the rest of the world spoke with strange accents.............untill I went overseas and realised I was the one with the strange accent............hah!!!!! :)

Cheers
Andrew

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You may want to reposition the engraver in referance to the human. At first glance it looks like a guy shooting an engraving gun. It made me look twice. Kind of a "Halt, or I will stipple you!" look. Everything else looks nice, tastefull, and professional. Seth

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors