Announcement: FEGA Regional Show

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Our Vice President Joe Rundell is trying to put together a FEGA regional show in Novi Michigan April 24-25.
This would be a get together for FEGA members as well as other interested people.
Tables would be available to FEGA members however anyone is welcome to show up and visit.
Joe isn't real computer friendly yet so if anyone is interested, please post here or contact me via e-mail at fega@fega.com.

This would be a great chance for those not able to make Reno to get a chance to visit with other members. I'm sure Joe will have his award winning shotgun with him!

Rex

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Don,
Yea, that is in your neck of the woods isn't it?
By the way.. For anyone that doesn't know, Novi is near Detroit. Not within shooting distance however.....

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex,

I would love to see one somewhere in Texas too. (Though there are a number of choices, San Antonio comes to mind......)

Just wishing,
Weldon

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Jim and Quickcut,
Will you be needing tables? Let me know so I can pass it on to Joe.
Weldon,
If you would like to organize something in Texas, let me know. I can give you the details.
I would think there would be a lot of members in Texas.
Rex

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex,

Will this be in conjunction with a knife show and is it planned to be at that expo center in Novi? I am interested in going and can possibly talk my brother into it also but will need more details when they are available.

Roger

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger,
From what I know this is the Michigan Antique Arms show. Perhaps the knife thing is part of that. This all happened on Monday with a phone call from Joe so I decided to post something to see what interest there was. E-mail me directly and I will give you Joe's phone number. I wanted to see what interest it generated before I got too many details.
Rex

Don Cowles

Elite Cafe Member
Two shows are running concurrently in the same room in the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, MI. They are the Antique Arms show, and the Wolverine Knife Collectors Club show. The show runs Friday and Saturday, April 25-26.

Latest posts

Sponsors