Facebook

tonytigerhk45

Elite Cafe Member
I was just wondering if anybody is on facebook. My cousin wanted me to join so we can get in touch with
classmates and relatives. Theirs more people than I thought I would know on there.

qndrgnsdd

Elite Cafe Member
I am on...Owen B Walker
Viljo...I had no Idea that you name was anything but unique but I just did a search on FB for Viljo and turned up 11 pages...I don't know your last name...find me! And Katherine which one are you?
www.walkergoldsmiths.com

Last edited:

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
They won't let me on there. It keeps giving me a message saying I have an unsuported email. What ever that means.

ken dixon

Elite Cafe Member
Martin,
Thanks for the link, that was interesting reading. I might have to send it on, about everyone I know is suddenly on facebook.
Ken

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
Martin, I sent that to everyone on my email list. I figure they should at least be aware of what is going on. It is better to know and have a choice than to be taken advantage of and not know it.
One time back in the seventies, I found a balloon in a tree with a card on it that said a first grade class had turned ithem loose. Each child had one and their name was on it. They wanted to see how far it would go. The news media got wind of it (no pun intended) and found out the military was funding it, testing wind currents because of chemical warfare. Seriosly, it was in the papers. Another time a Pizza company called Shakeys I think, was giving a free large pizza when you turned eighteen. Again the media found out it was funded by the military,to see who was available for the draft and get their current address. Big Brother is watching when you think he isn't. Now with Facebook and My Space, he can collect a lot of info.

Last edited:

Martin Strolz

Elite Cafe Member
Mack,
We all leave traces in the web. But what think of to be dangerous is collecting information bit by bit and sampling that together for establishing a huge data base.
Just collect all the address stickers (with the data register numbers) of the letters you receive within a year and then ask yourself: What, if all this information would be stored in a central storage? Would you want that?
Or try www.123people.com on a person you know. Quite astonishing what everyone can find out about someone without having any knowledge in information technologies.

Best wishes
Martin

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
Martin I m glad you brought it up...
for I don t want to get the ^conspiracy theorist^label once again.. here s the link for a you tube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMWz3G_gPhU
I don t say this one tells nothing but the truth , somehow official versions just always make me suspicious :(
this previous 123 link::: now that is SCARY shock thanks for showing

Last edited:

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
I am not on Facebook because I am slow to adopt some technologies. I am still researching it.

However, I am glad that someone like Theil has the energy and financial ability to counter some of the insanity that billionaire George Soros has been funding in my favorite country.

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
I'm on Facebook also. I have one friend who is also an engraver on facebook.

Jim

Latest posts

Sponsors