Bracelet Engraving

jack

Weldon: How did you do with sales of your bracelets from that nice layout in the Cowboy and Indian Mag.? Jack:)

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the kind words to all!!
Jack,
Cowboys & Indians has been really good to me and for me. Thanks for asking!

WL

Be sure and check the first page as I put several new pics there. Maybe I should move them down here as I know a lot of folks are like me; once we have read a post we go to the last page to see whats been added and we don't look at the front anymore.

WL

Last edited:

nhcowboy1961

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Weldon, once again your work is really impressive, I especially like the motivation you found in real life to make those bracelets. I just found the old acorn in the pocket of a coat I rarely wear and was happy to see it again, as it originally sparked my imagination to make acorn and oak leaf designs that have done well for me in my work. I picked it up on a beautiful Fall day last year on a hike with my sister, and the memories of that day came flooding back as if I were there which was great-it's still freezing currently :)

My family and I went into Boston for a day trip today and as we walked around I saw enough scroll work and design elements on some of the buildings there to keep my mind racing for weeks! It's great to go into such an old city and see all of the elements we engravers seek out and enjoy in full public view if you only stop to take note of them. I know we as artists see life through an artists eyes and it's a shame the hustle and bustle of the big city overshadows for non-artists the wonder that is all around them. Carved granite panels in buildings, the Iron work on gates and balconies, even the same areas Paul Revere used to walk that I just did too got me motivated to engrave as soon as I got home.
Thanks for showing us all your work, it's very special.
Paul

Weldon, Which Cowboys & Indians issue were you in? I pick that up frequently but must have missed this one.

Your Engraffiti bracelets are brilliant! I love the fact that I can't quite figure out how you do them too LOL (not asking, just really enjoying the mystery)

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks,

I was in both the April 08 & Jan 09 (Harrison Ford & Jewel respectively on the cover) issues of Cowboys & Indians.

WL

Sponsors