releif buckle and conchos

castagnos&s

These are some buckles that I made to match a bit for a customer. They are 12g. steel with a three quarter inch hole. The conchos are 16g. sterling the round one is 2.75" the diamond is 2.5 x 3 and the spade about 3x3. Thanks for looking, Mike

Attachments

• saddles and silver 007.jpg
    saddles and silver 007.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 185
  • saddles and silver 008.jpg
    saddles and silver 008.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 156
  • saddles and silver 012.jpg
    saddles and silver 012.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 173
  • saddles and silver 009.jpg
    saddles and silver 009.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 157

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Those are very nice. I like how the scrolls don't have a wriggled backbone and how you just use the liner to finish the backbone on the ends of the scrolls. Or maby I am all wrong and you can straighten me out. Very unique and nice. Thanks for posting. Greenhorns like me need all the good examples of western we can find. Seth

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
Nice work. You have inspired me. I am going to try to make a buckle like that. I like it.

castagnos&s

First of all a thank you to everyone that wrote me. Aparently not to many people were interested so i appreciate your kind words. Seth I usually draw my scrolls in and thencut my bright cuts and liner cuts. Some times I will go around the backbone where it doesnt touch any borders or cap cuts and run a square graver around it to fill in, but not much deeper than the liner if at all. mack have a go at it they're pretty simple to do and they pay good. Mike

Latest posts

Sponsors