When I am teaching ;-)

rolandbaptiste

Elite Cafe Member
I have teached for one month in the engraving's school of Liège.
When I am teaching the drawing course I make in the same time a new draw and I would like to show you.
It is a Mauser

Attachments

• dos mauser p.jpg
    dos mauser p.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 252

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I didn't know there is a school for engraving at Liege, neither that you are a teacher.
But I'm sure you can.
Nice work :)

arnaud

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Roland, you teach at the finest school one could hope to train at !

Andrew Biggs

Hi Baptiste

Beautiful drawing and I like the way you transpose it over the rifle.

The engraving school in Leige is indeed a very fine school with some world class students graduating. Francis Huese from Belgium wrote an excellent article about it in the Engraver magazine some time ago. The article gave you a sense of the richness and depth of the school. It was a good read.

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew Biggs

Hi Richard

It was issue #76 Oct/Nov/Dec 2007

FEGA is trying to figure out exactley how make out of print issues available to members............it's a work in progress at the moment. :)

Cheers
Andrew

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
fuzzyfork: if i can find that copy, i'll mail it to you. it's a very nice article to read.

rolandbaptiste

Elite Cafe Member
Is it possible to receive one copy too?
Thanks for all.
If you look on my website you can see I give a particular training course in my worshop with just one student for the best learning and réduit in 5 days. ;)

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Roland,

I’m very proud to know a teacher of the prestigious school Leon Migon.:tiphat:

I’ve read Francis Heuse’s article in issue #76 of The ENGRAVER . The PdF copy is in FEGA web site.

http://www.fega.com/NL/Issue76OND07.pdf

Hi Andrew , is there any chance to have other old issues of “ the engraverâ€￾ on line in FEGA Website ?

That would be great for us international engravers :beerchug:

Andrew Biggs

Hi Santos

Thanks for that link.............I'd forgotten that issue was available for download on the FEGA web site!!

Yes, making back issues available on the web site is the work in progress at the moment. Eventually it will happen but like everything needs a whole lot of time and energy thrown at it to make it happen........that's the hard part at the moment. :)

Cheers
Andrew

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Andrew,

I know you make a lot of extra work for Fega , and I know how putting a book on line is time consuming .;)

But you're going soon to let your fishing rod and your flyes sleep, and you perhaps will found any more time ?:D

Thank you Andrew and other Fega members, for all you are doing . I've got Fracassi's book at Fega's web site, last Christmas , it's a candy for eyes...

And, if the other issues of the engraver have the same quality than #76, it will be a pleasure to read them :)

Andrew Biggs

Thanks for that Santos

You could always join FEGA as an international member like I have and that way you will keep up to date with all the latest issues............and there's some excellent stuff coming up!! :)

Indeed the fishing rod will be soon enough be asleep............it's hard work catching sheep eating trout down here!!

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• Trout NZ.jpg
    Trout NZ.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Sponsors