Abigail's brother, Stephen Hingle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Abigail & Sam,
Sure sounds like he was a wonderful fellow.
Our thoughts & prayers will be his family and with you all too.

Weldon Lister

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Abby I am truely sorry for your loss. I know that you and his family will miss him greatly. From the picture it is easy to tell they are a loving family and that he was a loving father and a devoted husband. Celeste and I will remember you in our prayers.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
the loss of good and loving people so young is always painful to the faithful. but faith and prayer brings one through these dark times. beautiful people like this are always with you, abigail. yours in prayer, monk.

Scratchmo

:::Pledge Member:::
My condolences. What a sad event for this great looking family. I can tell by the photo he was a good man who truly loved his family.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm so sorry of the passing of your brother. Mary and I send our condolences and lift you and the entire family up in our prayers.

Bill

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, Sorry for the passing of your brother in law, our prayers with be with Abigail, and her sister and the Hingle family. He had a beautiful family, it saddens me to hear of yalls loss, May God bless all of you and help you through this rough time.

Dwayne

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
Abigail & Sam...What a happy looking family in the picture...condolences and our prayers are with you and the Hinge family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors