Travel award?

Northwest29

Greetings all,

:confused:

I know that people came from far and wide to attend the show. Anybody know who received the award for traveling the greatest distance (AKA - who traveled the furtherest, award or not).

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well,
I would think Andrew would win the award but we don't have one. People seem to come from all over.

Andrew Biggs

I have no idea how far in miles America is from New Zealand but it's about 12 hours flying tiime from Auckland to San Francisco. Plus all the connecting flights and waiting time in airports.

One of the great things about having the FEGA and SCI show overlapping each other is that it draws a very international crowd............my accent is only one of many from all over the world.

Alain Lovenberg and Philippe Grifnee from Belgium. Giacomo Fausti (Creative Art) from Italy and many more travel a very long way to attend the shows.

Mind you, after talking to Rex and a few others, it's also a very long way to travel in America, depending on where you live.

Is it worth it?...........you bet it is!!!!

Cheers
Andrew

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
if the pay is decent, i'll engrave the award ! lets see- i work by the hour-- i'll get back to you with my bid !

Andrew Biggs

Hi Gary

You may have juuuuuuuuuust squeezed in if it was at least 1 mile!! :)

It was great meeting you and your daughter at the show and look forward to catching up with you next year. You and Bob live in a beautiful part of the country. I flew over lake Tahoe on the way out..............just beautiful!!! I can see why it's a major tourist attraction.

There was also a tall blonde lady that joined FEGA at the show that lives in your area and she had some wonderful western belt buckles that she'd engraved in what looked like western brightcut.

Cheers
Andrew

Latest posts

Sponsors