Thinking about bidding on this Gravermax

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
How does the price compare with a new Gravermach in your area? The GraverMach is definitely a major step up from the Gravermax.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Blimey Sam, that's only $250 US!!!! Gotta be worth a punt! These units are virtually bullet proof; my father's been using his for 7-8 years with no problems. Even oil leaking into the works caused no long term ill effects. The problem with my unit was a constant whirring noise, not enough to be annoying but at the end of the day it would start to grate on my nerves. However, my dad's one is totally silent and you'd not know it was on.

If you get it for a good price you could add a precision regulator and upgrade the foot pedal or even add Airtact if you want to go the hand control route. So, if you're starting out this is a nice tool.

Provided you do your price comparison homework (remember you'll have shipping, import taxes and duties to add) and could get it for a good price (say 60 - 70% of a new unit) I'd say go for it! If you go above this sort of price though I'd agree with Sam and say save your money and get a Mach or new Max.

Neo Dutch

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Guys. I'll be able to go and pick this one up myself so that's no worries.

I'd lean towards a Monarch handpiece for it, that'll end up nigh on $500AU.

There is a GRS importer in Oz, but the units they have go for around $2000, and they will not allow you to try it out. That's a lot of scratch to lay out on a whim.

TallGary

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
No foot control?

Note that apparently the foot control is not with this unit. You may want to ask the seller if it is available.

Good luck!
Gary

Latest posts

Sponsors