Music

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Mack, this kid is great. Wonder how old he is. I always thought it took large hands to play, but I guess if you can get your fingers in those positions it doesn't matter what size they are.
Thanks for Sharing
Carl

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Yeah, he's an awesome player, and plays with such feeling and precision. I have a stack of his videos I carry on my iPhone. He's just fantastic.

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
I've been playing for forty years and the kid makes me look like a beginner......

"sausage fingers jerry"

jetta77

Elite Cafe Member
Another example of the untapped Divine that each of us posess... We really are capable of sublime capabilities.
Jeff

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
I would love to have some of his music on a cd but I haven't a clue how to do it. I could listen to that for hours.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Speakin' of music, I got introduced to a site the other day by Paul Hamler called Pandora. It's an online radio type thing where you select the artist, genre, or title and it plays only that kind of music.

I plugged a bunch of names in there that I like and I can sit here and surf, post or whatever and let Tammy Wynette sing to me or hear Lester Flatt try to sing to me while I work. Pretty neat thing and it's free.

Last edited:

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I listen to Pandora a lot. It has as many channels as you want to set up and it's commercial free. We have a wireless system in my shop so I can plug the speakers into my itouch and wirelessly listen to Pandora at my bench. What did we do before technology?

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
Wow! Thank you so much Tim I am going to do like Tira and put this in my shop. This is fantastic.

Latest posts

Sponsors