Seminars '09

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you very much to Lee Griffiths, Mike Dubber and Bob Strosin for putting together such great seminars this year. They were all full of great information and were very inspirational. Kevin also did a fantastic job of setting everything. I'm looking forward to getting the DVDs.

David

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
Doug,

Lee discussed sculpting, Mike showed his way of cutting lettering and borders and Bob talked about metal preparation and finishing. I think everyone there probably got some new ideas from each seminar. I know I did.

David

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
The seminars were excellent! I picked up a number of points on all three subjects, especially on cutting lettering. If you couldn't make the show, the dvds will be the next best thing. TOS

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I would also like to give a big thanks to Lee, Mike and Bob. They spent a lot of time preparing these and they were great! I will post something here and on the FEGA site when they are available but it probably won't be until May or June. The production guy needs to work on them and then we need to put them into inventory. It will be worth the wait!

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
My thanks to Rex and the entire gang at FEGA and ACCG for all the work that created a great combined show.

Thanks to Lee Griffiths, Mike Dubber and Bob Strosin for great seminars. I can’t wait to get home to try the techniques. Unfortunately that will be at least another week from now.

And thanks to everyone, too numerous to name (but I bet you all know who you are),
for being so friendly and helpful to a newcomer. I feel like my extended family has suddenly grown substantially.

Mike Fennell

Sponsors