Rod's Fega Reno 2009 ... seventy pictures so far

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hello, Colleagues!

Reno Show is happening with a good crowd.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rodcameron2/RodSFinalRenoFEGA2009#

Many engravings are too good to capture with hand held, but I have done my best given the circumstances.

Please note, this is not an even representation of the show, only what I have gotten to so far, but I hope it whet's your appetite. I am studying bright cut, so lots of pictures of Diane's Scalese's work, and some of the combined work she does with her husband, Bob, also some shots of Sam Welsh's fine work, but there is lot's of good stuff I have not yet photgraphed.

I try to ask permission from engravers if it would be okay to post these on the forums, and so far all have been most kind in allowing their work to be seen, albeit, with hand held and informally lit pictures.

Best wishes!

Rod

Last edited:

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
Rod,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share these pictures with us. I dream of the day I get to attend in person.

Stewart

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Rod. I set the pictures to a slide show and I enjoyed it very much. It also gave me a glimpse of everything i'm missing! I hope to make it there in the not too distant future.

Peter

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Rod. Thats a nice set of pictures and gives the ones of us that can't be there a sense of what it's all about.
Very nice and thanks again for posting.
Carl