Ninety pictures from last year's Reno FEGA

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The weather is not looking good for driving over the 7,200 foot Donner Pass to Reno, coming from the West, but I have loaded my mini van, and have chains, so I will set out at dawn tomorrow from Mendocino, and hope the road remains clear.

I presume photos will be coming in a-plenty, but in the meantime, I have posted about 90 pictures from last year's Reno FEGA 2008 here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rodcameron2/RenoSlideshow2008LastYear#

Click the slideshow option, and if the pictures do not show up crisp, then increase the default 3 second per slide to 4 or 5 seconds. Spacebar will pause any picture.

This will get you in the mood for the upcoming weekend.

Hope we can get Reno 2009 pictures out to those colleagues unable to be at FEGA this year.

Safe traveling!

Rod

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the slide show Rod. It makes me wish I were going. I envy those that live close enough to drive there! Although, I do know that pass can be treacherous.

I was going from Reno to Squaw Valley a few years back and RT 70 was closed and I made the trip in a little rental car with NO feel for the road via MT Rose(if I recall the name correctly). It was WHITE KNUCKLE all the way during whiteout conditions and I thought I could easily lose control the whole decent.

Good luck on your commute and have a great show,
Peter

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Rod!
Thank you so much for sharing these nice pictures. I will print the Ron's photograph to add it it to his book Drawing & Understanding... :)
Have a good trip and better stay there!
All the best, Leonardo.

jetta77

Elite Cafe Member
I feel my mind has been opened once again!!! WOW! Excellent stuff I need to go to one of these...
Jeff

Latest posts

Sponsors