eagle knife

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hey Chris .. that is nothing but the best and coming from a true master ,, thanks for showing .. ron p

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
i forgot to ask you what is that compound that you are using to hold the knife with .. ron p

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's beautiful, Chris. Do you have to shim a knife like that, or does the thermolock support it just fine without any shims? Can we get a peek at the other side? Thanks for posting! :)

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Thank You for all the nice comments. Tira actually you have seen the other side some time ago on the forum, but I will snap a couple of pics. The material is thermolock Ron you can get it from GRS. and no shimming is necessary. The other side also has an eagle diving after a pheasant. I chose this scene for this side because I actually saw this happen out my livingroom window one day. I live on a lake and we have a couple of eagles that nest here. It was very exciting to see live . Chris,

Markofx

Chris,

The highest compliment I can give for work like this is, thanks for the dedication and long hours to show us how to reach the top. I'd like to start off by taking a black and white photograph this good, then go from there.

Mark

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Chris, That is some beautiful work...
I would like to see all your work in a book...
Thank for all you share...
Jerry

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is absolutely beautiful Chris.

Thanks for posting it. It is a pleasure to see it.

Peter

Sponsors