longarmy

I'm sorry for bad quality of the picture. CJ Cai

Attachments

• DSCN0020.jpg
    DSCN0020.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 412

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Thats a beauty! Very nice design, I love the way you did the horse, even though the scroll design is strong the horse as the centerpiece doesnt get overwelmed by the rest .very balanced GREAT JOB!!! Chris

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
CJ,
Very nice! That is a LOT of engraving as I know how big those things are. Plus they are a real pain to do with the mag tube. They also really "sing" when you engrave them unless you put something inside, don't they?
Very well done.

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Beautiful work really like the horse head and the trio underneath prancing around. Really adds some life to the scene.
Eric

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's not a bad photo but I agree - that engraving is so nice it really needs a better photo. Really a whole set.

Bet the owner's going to be very happy with that gun!

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice CJ and welcome to the forum. I've seen and admired quite a bit of your engraving, and I hope you post more of it here.

Peter

longarmy

BPS engraving

My computer skill is very limited, I have no idea how my thread was lost and only picture...?
I just did 45%(one side)of this Browning BPS receiver, since this kind of engraving is really taking time and I'm
leaving for Las Vegas Show tomorrow. One week after, I'll be in Reno. Anyhow, I'll take this piece to The FEGA
Show and put it on my table.
Sam, Christian, Rex, Andrew.....thank you very much for your very kind words and comments!!! See you in Reno! CJ

longarmy

Just came back from Vegas Show and prepare to leave for Reno tomorrow morning. I got better photos that took by a photographer at the Show.
Rex, this receiver is 2"X8", 12 gauge. That's true, I made a temporary working bench right at center of my workshop, since this piece too long with that mag tube. I wrapped the tube with the tape.
Thank you very much for having look! CJ

longarmy

Sorry I forgot to attach the pics. CJ

Attachments

• cjcai photo 1.jpg
    cjcai photo 1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 46
  • cjcai photo 2.jpg
    cjcai photo 2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Sponsors