New Engraver needs help

Georgette

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I am a new engraver, and am in need of lots of help. Are there any engravers in the New England area? I don't think it will be a problem once I get started but for some reason getting the gravers sharpened, etc. seems to be holding me back. I would love to have a one on one with someone close by to learn hands on. If there is anyone out there near me I would love to hear from you.:confused:

Georgette

Yes, New England is big, but I thought that I would at least get a responce if I brodened my search. I am in southern Maine and love it but am in need of some help to get started. Thank you for asking

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You may get lucky and have an engraver vacation up there when the weather turns warmer! It's beautiful up there. :)

JJ Roberts

Georgette...Your prayers have been answered there will be an engraver, Kerry Bogdon, from Maine contacting you as I told him about your plight. Hope it works out for you.

JJ Roberts

Kerry Bogan

Georgette
I'd be glad to help and I just e-mailed you. JJ it's Bogan but that was close, it was good talking to you the last time was at the Blade show.
Kerry

Georgette

Thanks to all of you, what a great group of people, I am very fortunate to have come into this with all of you and all your help. Thank you very much, I will accept any help that I can get. :)

Latest posts

Sponsors