Happy New Year to You All

Andrew Biggs

By the time most of you wake up and read this it will be 2009 in New Zealand and the beginning of a new year.

A time to give thanks for what blessings we have and the friends and family that are near and dear to us. It is also a time to raise our glasses and make a toast to absent friends and keep their memories alive.

May your God shine on you and the New Year bring you peace, happiness and prosperity.

Cheers
Andrew

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
And a very Happy New Year to you and Mary, Andrew! If '09 goes like '08, you will be busy as a bee and we all want you to know how much your efforts for the engraving world are appreciated. God bless and stay health and happy! Your friend, TOS. (The Other Sam)

J Saville

Elite Cafe Member
Happy New year Andrew, to you an yours. And Happy New Year to everyone, the people on this forum are some of the most friendly and helpful in the world.

Many thanks for allowing me to be a part of it.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Best wishes to all for 2009.
As health is the most important, I also think we need some luck to survive the economic crisis.
I don't know if jewellers in the rest of the world are selling a lot of gold, in Antwerp sure they don't. :(

Also one of the reasons is the high price for the gold. That is why I make and sell a lot of Titanium wedding rings. I think that the yellow gold will be sold again once the economy is more stable.

So I hope all of you have enough perseverance to go on, because when workmanship disappears, is poorness for our culture. :)

arnaud

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Happy New Year to all!

Thank you Andrew, for going ahead and scouting out 2009 for us.
Anything of interest to report so far? :p

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
Happy New Year to everyone from my family to yours.
"TOS" I like that, LOL

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Andrew & Everyone.....HAPPY NEW YEAR.. .Good Health, Happiness & Prosperity for 2009!

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts, Manassas, VA

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Andrew a belated New Years to you and all the best in 09. To the rest on our side of the world I hope your 09 New Years is the best. Best Wishes to all.

Latest posts

Sponsors