Please welcome John Rohner to the Cafe!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
JOHN, GOD BLESS YOU, SIR ! no doubt you have long forgotten my name, but i sure remember you. when i bought my first gravermeister, you personally answered questions on the phone to me about that marvellous machine. you spent a lot of time with me and were so kind and patient, when i was so dumb and well i still remember all your kindness and understanding. thanks again john, after all these many years ! by the way, the gravermeister, i own 2, both are still working !!!!

Jim Kelso

Elite Cafe Member
Greetings John, and welcome. I'll always remember that day visiting you in Boulder when I came away packing a Gravermeister and a Magna-Block. Got me kick-started out of the gate.

Happy New Year to you, Dorothy, Hans and the gals.

Jim

JRudyR

Posted by wife, Dorothy, for as John says, "He only has an Underwood portable typewriter without a ribbon."
So - He is excited to be in this environment and able to talk to those who have the same passion that he does. Oh by the way - when I am writing I will put my initial (D) after a statement that comes from me. Thanks for the welcome. We both are looking forward to the messages, information and photos.
Happy scratching in the New Year. John

Latest posts

Sponsors