easy computer lettering by sam alfano

mark 36

i got the cd rom for xmas and it advertises the CORALDRAW and somewhat how to use it. My question is where do I get and how much?? Ebay has it for 145.00 but Officemdepot online says they sell it for 100.00 but in there master catalog my wife says it sells for 450.00.

why such a price difference??

Powderhorn

Elite Cafe Member
mark 36;
If you check close on the box, the full version is about $450.00, but the upgrade for a previous version is the lower price. If you do not have a working version, the upgrade will not work.

Andrew Biggs

Also check what version it is.............I have 13 (X3) and I'm pretty sure a version 14 is out now. The newer the version the more full retail you will pay.

Cheers
Andrew

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Mark: Get an old version and save a LOT of money, unless you want or need the latest version. If all you want to do is lettering for engraving, version 9, 10, 11, etc will suit you fine. Be sure to check system requirements to be certain it'll run on your computer. Many of my students have gotten it for $50 or less.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think I got mine for twenty bucks on eBay a couple years ago and it's version 12 I think. No need for the most current version.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I got the X3 from ebay for $80 and it is great....now I need to take a class and learn how to really use it!

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mine was real cheap!!!.................I just got a pencil and learned how to use it.....HeeHeeheeHee

Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors