Needed: engraving block

tarheelgrindle

I am new to engraving and would like to purchase a used engraving block with some attachments. If anyone has one for sale, could you please let me know? Thanks so much.

tarheelgrindle

Thank you Everett! I did look there, but the prices were almost as much as new ones. I'm hoping to find a used one that will at least help me master the beginning skills. Any alternate suggestions to the engravers block that might serve the same purpose? Thanks for your time. G.

Mack

Elite Cafe Member
A nice Victor with "ALL" of the attachments just sold for less than 200 on ebay. Keep a watch.

tarheelgrindle

tarheelgrind ---- Are you living in the old North state as I am ? If so, drop me a line at kenhurst@suddenlink.net Ken
Hello Ken,
I am a native of NC but live in the Northeast. I am new to engraving and am interested in getting a decent engraving block or vise. If you have some information on where I can get one, that would be very helpful. I have searched the internet and ebay and for the prices there, I could purchase a new one!.

catnip

I've looked on ebay myself; but any engraving equipment is very quickly snapped up. So I've decided the best thing to do is wait......and wait till I can afford a new one. even so, the first vice anyone will buy, will be the one that will last their lifetime, I'm sure. Tony

CJ Allan

Elite Cafe Member
I placed a bid on that one.......probably bid some more
Gotta pick one up for a student of mine that don't have internet........

Cracks me up all these people with their "secret" ebay bidding names.. with "0" history.....:) :)

Buying a new block is really the best investment anyone can make if at all possible.....and they will last a lifetime....

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Many sellers will not accept bids from a bidder with "0" feedbacks unless they give a full disclosure of who they are and how and when they intend to pay.

Latest posts

Sponsors