Need Help

whirlwind

HI, i am new to the forum, and i need to find an engraver to get in contact with near victoria, tx. i havent engraved in about 20 yrs, and having trouble getting back into the swing of things, i just bought a new gravermeister, but best i can remember, i think my gravers are too small.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Whirlwind,

I am in Ft. Worth. How can I help?

have you checked out the tips section in this forum? It has just about anything you need to know, with the exception of hands on. You can get that kind of training by attending classes too.

Welcome to the forum!! Get a cup and pull up a chair.

Ron S

whirlwind

dear ron, thanks for the reply, in the mid, late 80,s i was a silversmith for w.stevens and son silversmiths in weatherford, tx we built rodeo buckles all over the world. whem wallis died in1989, they closed up, and ken moved back to arizona, and we lost touch, i moved back to the coast, i still make buckles, money clips, and misc, i want to get back into engraving, i just bought a new gravermeister, and quick attach handpiece and gravers, but i think my gravers are too small to do the western style engraving that we used to do. my # is 361-212-7637 can i call yuo some time and pick your brain? thanks carl greathouse

whirlwind

hello jim,

thanks for the encouragement, we used to totally engrave a buckle in six and a half minutes, now i cant get one done in a day! ha ha!

Latest posts

Sponsors