SOOooooo....what did ya get?

RoycroftRon

Elite Cafe Member
Somehow I doubt my microscope is still hiding under the tree... I did get a hard bound copy of Advanced Scroll Drawing. I had a softbound copy but I have been trying to upgrade to hard bound books whenever possible. This was a real nice gift as I had loaned out my soft copy and like any good book it was slow making it's way back to me.

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
I got my airgraver!
Been saving quite a while and the wife said why don't you get it.
I can see a few sleepless nights carving nickels in my future!!!
Hope everybody had a great Christmas.
Keith Pedersen

www.keithpedersen.com

Ah yes - an unexpected drafting/drawing table! 'spect I'll still be using the sketch book in the big chair, car, or wherever - All the very best to all! R.

JT Kinney

Elite Cafe Member
A very unexpected Nikon D60 showed up here. I'll be burning the midnight oil trying to figure out all the bells, and whistles.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
In addition to the small kiln she got me early so I could do money clips, the ever-indulgent wife got me the pair of ring holders from GRS.

My other relatives ordered me a couple more of Steve Lindsay's sharpening templates.

All in all, I had a great Christmas and hope all of you did too! :)

griff silver

Elite Cafe Member
hello it been a awhile thought id come up for air..

I got a wacom intuos tablet, now all i gotta do is figure out how to use it... just kidding i can already see how helpfull it will be.

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
A Sony HD Handycam and some 20x eye pieces for the Scope. There kinda neat with the extra magnification. Might even be able to video demos too. Once I figure it out. It usually takes a month.
Jim

Daniel Houwer

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Guys, I got a camera too!

You Like it?

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Santa was good to me to

I got a Ron Smith book and a $200 gift certificate. No telling what I will buy, but it will pertain to engraving I'm sure. :D
We are leaving for Tennessee this morning and I will have to leave the book at home. If I don't leave it here I will have my head stuck in it all week and won't do the visiting that I should.

Boy! I sure hate to leave it here.

Happy New Year to all. :)
Carl

Martin Strolz

Elite Cafe Member
Daniel, ohh this camera looks really interesting...! Great, it even has the long awaited Adams mode...

I got a custom made T-shirt that says it all.
Cheers, Martin

Attachments

• T-shirt.jpg
    T-shirt.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 120

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We had a nice quiet Christmas, as we celebrated with the entire family in Jacksonville, Fl., just before going to visit my brither in New Bern, NC after his colon surgery at Thanksgiving. He is doing great (he just left here after visiting for a couple days). Our gifts to each other was TIME, which is a precious little commodity around her, plus we are about three months away from being completely out of debt except for the mortgage, just in time for me to start drawing my IBEW retirement and Social Security. That will be one heck of a raise, especially when you don't have to pay the credit card bills of 20% or more every month! We are happy.

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
Much to my surprise, my wife enrolled me in a GRS Western Engraving class taught by Jeremiah Watt....I am speechless but thankful.... evidently I was better than I thought this year!!

Jerry

Latest posts

Sponsors