extreme gun decoration part 2

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
don t want to start a "taste" war , in stead of the word "bad taste" if prefer using "other taste" or "different taste" nevertheless brilliant and original artist

Andrew Biggs

Hi frank

That's some interesting stuff alright. It never ceases to amaze me what people create.

A few years ago here in New Zealand someone created a line of "dead garden gnomes" They were everywhere.........shot, stabbed, decapitated and whatever grizzley end you could think of. There was outrage from the "gnome purists" and praise from the art critics. At one stage the whole thing took on a cult following with dead gnomes turning up in the most unlikley places.

All of which goes to show that we live in a diverse world that is a combination of the weird and wonderful. And that's part of what makes life so enjoyable. :)

Merry Christmas

Andrew

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
AK's and bunnies with grenades. It speaks to me. Don't know how or what, but I think its cool in a collectivly demented way. Sorry, I am not much of a speller.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow, in this case it really is a gun-shaped sculpture.

I don't know - I liked the earlier one better, even if they did 'ruin' a perfectly good gun making it.

I'd take one of Phil Coggan's works over any of these - much more to my taste and still a usefull item.

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
Wow, in this case it really is a gun-shaped sculpture.

I don't know - I liked the earlier one better, even if they did 'ruin' a perfectly good gun making it.

I'd take one of Phil Coggan's works over any of these - much more to my taste and still a usefull item.

There s no doubt that Phil is a great artist and craftsman, but trying to compare apples to pears is something you just don t do..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
andrew, perhaps the day will come when 50 jillion pink, plastic flamingos will find their way into the front yards of the residents of new zealand. or worse yet, life size plastic canadian geese ! yuk ! maybe new zealanders have a bit more common sense, or at least a better sense of what to adorn their yards with.

Sponsors