Tiger scroll

D.DOUGLAS

Elite Cafe Member
Here is some intresting scroll I kind of like. Reminds me of a tiger so thats what i call it. Have a nice holiday and eat lots! Doug

Attachments

• engraving 019.jpg
    engraving 019.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 381

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very muscular looking. I can definitely see the tiger but I could also see it being 'kraken scroll' without too much difficulty.

Looks nice!

D.DOUGLAS

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the comments guys. I really am fascinated with scroll and the little things that make it yours. Chas here is the other side. I cut this knife as kind of an example for my case and conversation. The other is a little more traditional style with the background lined. Scott i sure am going to try and make it to the engrave in if your having it again next year. Merry Christmas cafe members.

Attachments

• engraving 033.jpg
    engraving 033.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 151

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks very good Doug. One comment. Try and keep your background volume the same through the design. The area around the loop, if you black in the design, will show a mass of black that doesn't match the rest.
See what I mean?

Very nice however, and looks good, and this is a nit picky critisism, but It might help on future drawings.

Ron S

Chapi

Elite Cafe Member
Serrated leaves always make me think of rose leaves. That is an interesting variation. Isn't it funny how scroll design becomes addicting?

Latest posts

Sponsors