Merry Christmas to all

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you all for your kindness during this Blessed season. Mary and I had a good time at church playing Santa and there were only two kids that were too scared to come sit with me. We took over two hundred pictures and had a ball! One little six year old girl found out I had a Santa suit when she came to the house with her mother, but was told that Santa was very busy this year and had asked Mr. Bill to help him. This seemed to satisfy her mind, and at church she came and sat on my lap (her Mom said they had never been able to get a picture of her with Santa), asked me if I was Mr. Bill, and I said I was, and she proceeded to give me her list of wants and desires. Later she came and handed me a note to Santa and asked me to give it to the "real" Santa. Of course, she had a thank you letter from the "real" Santa under the tree Christmas morning. I haven't seen her since Christmas, but I'm sure she was pleasantly surprised.

Well, the holidays are over and I am back to my normal self, all clean shaven and the hair all cut a little shorter. I didn't want to confuse the children when they saw me after Christmas all bearded up still, so I got cleaned up until next year.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and are ready for the coming year of Prosperity (must think positive!) and good health.

Bill & Mary

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Bill,
That is so very nice to see real people that the news and TV have not ???
Hope to see ya'll soon, it's 75-81 deg and sky clear...
Thank ya'll for all ya'll do...
Jerry and Joan

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Jerry. Mary and I hope to visit you and Joan sometime soon. I need to deliver the Colt .380 to my son (needed an excuse to travel!!) and will take time to visit. I'll contact you before we come of course.

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors