Engraved Overeynder

Joe Mason

Elite Cafe Member
Just got this photo from Jim Cooper. I thought he did a great job. There is a royal flush on one side and four aces on the other. The middle two aces are paint red. I wish the photo had shown them, but the knife has to be turned just right to see them. Comments welcome. Thanks for looking...

Joe

airamp

Elite Cafe Member
Wow,

Being a poker player that is the most perfect pocket knife I have ever seen.

Beautiful work both on the knife and the artwork and execution!!!

Out of curiosity what would a knife like that cost?

AirAmp

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I absolutely love that Joe. It has your distinct style and I think the cards and dice came out great. Coop takes great pictures, but I think holding it is necessary to really appreciate the craftsmanship.

If you need my address....:D

Thanks for posting it.

Peter

Joe Mason

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the nice comment guys. I worked with the client close on this design. After we got the ends worked out they wanted a little more gold so this what I came up with.

Andrew, I am loving doing the full time engraving. Working about 6 hours a day and catching up on all the thing I let go while working out of town.

AirAmp, This knife should sell for around $3700.

joe

airamp

Elite Cafe Member
Joe,

Thanks for posting this great knife. I guess I have to win a few more tourne's to get one of these. I am sure with all the work on the making the knife and the engraving and inlays it is a bargain.

If I get in next years WPT and win some money I will want one built so I am saving this picture for sure.

AirAmp

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Very creative, Joe, and nicely executed. No doubt there's one very happy collector who owns this piece. / Sam

T.R. Overeynder

I'd like to say thanks to Joe and Coop for thier outstanding work. And to everyone for your kind words about our project. Also, to all the collectors that appreciate fine work.

Merry Christmas to all,

Tom

Latest posts

Sponsors