New member from England

catnip

hello everyone. I'm brand new, just tryin to work out how the site works. Just started engraving after nearly 40 away. started as apprentice in 69, but had to cut it short after about six months due to personal problems. lucky i kept most of my tools after such a long time, which gave me some encouragment. I'm not making a very good start, but improving very very slowly. Looking forward to meeting you all. by the way, first question of many, what does threads mean??

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi catnip, and welcome to the Cafe. Oh, and welcome back to engraving after 40 years! You will certainly find plenty of help and encouragement here, and of course there are a few of your countrymen who are members.

"thread" defined: In online discussions, a series of messages that have been posted as replies to each other.

Cheers / ~Sam

Christine

Welcome Catnip!! We are in the same boat-- even though we are accross the pond. I've just started back too -- I'm sure you will love this site. The folks are great. Pro are so willing to share with us. Best Wishes.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome catnip ! with a name like that, you're surely going to become a great engraver ! post some fotos.

Latest posts

Sponsors