New Member from germany

Hallo everybody,
I`m a new member and want to introduce myself. I`m a engraving student since one year. I come from germany and read much at Sams tutorial Site. Now i saw this engraving cafe and i`m happe to be a member now. I`m very interested in Handangraving and engrave as much as i can but i have to found out that it is very hard to find somebody to learn from. Even at my school in Solingen, its hard to learn about handengraving, so i try teach myself. They care more about things that are less important for me. Finally i hope to learn more about engraving at "the engravers cafe".
greetins

Sebastian

:) :)

I`m trying...

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to the cafe, Sebastian. You will certainly find a lot of help here. Some of the people who are on the forum teach in Europe, so you may be able to find a class near you. :)

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sebastian,

Willkommen! You will find much help here. Read through the tips archive and tutorials then you will be able to ask questions that are focused on your needs. I will suggest you enter where you live into your profile. You may be surprised to find other engravers who are near. You mentioned that you go to school in Solingen. Is that your home town also? By having your home location in your profile, others will know where you live even if they haven't seen your first post.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,

C. Roger Bleile

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome, for sure. it looks like you already have studied scroll design. may i suggest that you take your time and begin at the back of the forum, and work forward. get a large , loose leaf note book, and write down the important things. also check the front of the forum daily for new posts. by all means, when you create a new engraving, share it with us. we all learn from those that participate. don't hesitate to share your ideas. you my have some none of us have ever come up with. thanks for joining.

carl bleile

Elite Cafe Member
Sebastian,
Willkommen zum Kaffe, good of you to send a picture with your introduction, it helps us to know what type of work you are doing. Please tell us a little about your school and how they teach.
bitten Sie einfach und finden Sie die Antworten
Carl Bleile, Bruder zu Roger

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hello, Sebastian, and welcome to the Cafe! You're definitely off to a good start with your engraving. You're in the right place for help and critique and we are always happy to help.
Cheers / Sam

Tom Curran

Elite Cafe Member
Sebastian, welcome! i think you will find many happy hours here, and you will not fee so alone. I build rifles in upstate NY, and did not know anyone around me for YEARS and YEARS. Through this forum and some others, I have met many friends and have received much help in attaining my goals of engraving and riflesmithing. Welcome to the forum!

Tom

herzlich willkommen! ich mache auch gerade meine Ausbildung als Graveurin! aber ich bin in Österreich. Vor ich hier bin, habe ich in Deutschland in Rheinland-Pfalz für 3 Jahren gewohnt und deutsch gelernt. Jetzt bin ich in die 1. Klasse, und mein Übungsstück zurzeit ist nicht so schön wie deins. Hast du mit Kupfer angefangen? wir haben nur Stahl graviert. Ist deine Schule für CNC und Industrie gravieren?

Latest posts

Sponsors