jerry corbit folder gold inlayed

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
here are some photo of a Jerry corbit folder that i engraved and gold inlayed . i posted the bolsters the other day and this is the finished product , i hope you enjoy .. thanks ron p.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's a pretty knife Ron. The engraving on the bolsters and the shape of the knife go together nicely.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's some pretty special work. A pipe dream for some of us including me. Is the diamond pattern on the handle file work, or inlayed gold also. It's tough to tell with the pictures. Either way beautiful knife w/ some darn fine engraving. Thanks for posting.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi Mike ..thanks for your comments , when i got this project i didn't know what the knife looked like so i designed the scroll like i always do , and it come out looking very good ,, the customer e-mailed me back with his comment and it was only a WOW....

hi Lynx, thanks for looking ..

hi Eastslope ... yes it is a very beautiful knife ,, Jerry Corbit makes some of the top end folders , the diamond pattern was done with a file

hi Sharp .. thanks for your comments ,, now on to the next .. thanks ron p

eisman

First, I want to say that's a heck of a job on every angle.

But I do have one thing that I will take exception with. Not the engraving, but the screws on the scales; with all the effort put into this project I would have expected the screw slots to be oriented (all lined up the same). It's not that difficult to do, and it does make a difference.

Latest posts

Sponsors