Im a Nubie

Les Riddell

Hi every-one. My name is Les. I am a goldsmith from New Zealand. I purchased some engraving equipment over 15 years ago and am now just starting to realize the potential. Being from a country that is isolated, it is hard for me to join in on the wonderful classes and workshops that are offered in other parts of the world. today i stumbled onto this site. yipeee! And have already improved my skills. Thank you all.

Andrew Biggs

Kia Ora Les

And welcome aboard the cafe. It's really good to see a fellow Kiwi amongst us. We're a pretty international crowd here and everyone is welcome. Please feel free to offer advise, show your work or ask any questions.

Where in NZ do you live?

Cheers
Andrew

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Les, and welcome to the Cafe. This place might be the next best thing to classes. You can certainly get plenty of good information here, so have fun and thanks for joining! / ~Sam

Christine

Welcome-- this is such a sharing group. I'm sure you will be thrilled--and bet you will have info. to share with us too. Great to have you.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome to you. may i suggest you start at the back of the forum and work forward. get yourself a large notebook and take down the important stuff. by the time you're halfway to the front, you'll be an expert ! don't forget to check the tips section.

Latest posts

Sponsors