Milestones

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yesterday the forum was 23 months old and we passed 5,000,000 page views. Thanks again to all those who participate to make this the great place it has become. :)

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The Cafe's birthday is November 6.

5 million page views....whew!

Thanks everyone. / ~Sam

Scratchmo

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Congratulations!! You're doing a great service to the engraving community. It's really wonderful to have access to such great knowledge and experience of you and the Cafe's members.

Christine

I love this place-- thank you all for the efforts to make it work! I got tickled when I went from a "jr" to a "Cafe Member" yipee.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5,000,000 sure is a lot. Sam if you got a penny a click guess what, you could retire. Tira do you have how many actual posts and threads there are. That might be fun to know.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike, The numbers for threads, posts and members is on the front page of the forum where you enter either "Hand Engraving" or "Classifieds" or "Tips," etc. Look under the categories on the left side. As of this morning there are:

3,519 threads
35,627 posts
2134 members and
5,009,223 page views (up about 8,000 from yesterday).

If you scroll to the bottom on the front page it gives you the page view count.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Pretty impressive. I never come in through that door. I knew it was somewhere. If anything it sure shows there is an interest in hand engraving, in one way or another.

Latest posts

Sponsors