New Mega Block Fixture

I just made this up for only the cost of a couple pennies, it helps hold a lot of things that otherwise I couldn’t use my block for.

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 118
  • fixture.jpg
    fixture.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 114
  • under.jpg
    under.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 119

Brian Hochstrat

Elite Cafe Member
That looks like it works very well, I could use that for my printing plates. Its hard to see how you actually built it and what material you used, could you post some kind of design scetch and the materials used. I think quite a few people would be interested in seeing that. Thanks Brian

Layout

Brian

I forgot to add the holes are 3/8” . You can make this out of what ever you want as big or small as you like; I was going to make it out of small plastic cutting boards (that stuff lasts forever) you can also put longer pegs in the holes to hold trays, big mugs ect... I have short L-brackets on the new one I made, I'm thinking of adding longer one's to stabilizes it a little better but it's not bad the way it is.

hope this helps.

God Bless
Ron Proulx

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 44
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Thanks Sam; This isn't anything new, I had something like this years ago that was made for the pantograph all I did was make it smaller and figured a way to attach so it slides on and off.

God Bless
Ron Proulx