Transfer Solutions Printers

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
I am new at the transparancy method. I just bought the epson C4800 it is a printer copier and scanner all in one. It uses the same ink as the old printers and it works great. It cast $120.

Tom White

Hi all,

I have moved Andrew the email address is correct but the mailing address is now
Transfer Solutions
3557 Tower Rd.
Prescott Valley, AZ. 86314
transfersolutions@commspeed.net

Here is a list of current tested Epson printers the will work well with my solution.

The following printers and ink tanks will give the best results and are what the solution was designed for. The new line of Epson printers using the TO60120 black ink tank these include the following Ink Jets the C68 and the
C88 The all in ones CX3800, CX3810, CX4200, CX5800F, CX7800 these all use the correct ink any other epson using the TO60120 ink tank will also work there a couple of newer models not listed here the real factor is the ink tank.

Tom White

Tom White

Hi again,

Hannes, I have no problem shipping overseas I have developed a concentrate that is easily and inexpensively shipped to the overseas markets I have users in most parts of the world send me an email.
Tom White
transfersolutions@commspeed.net

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I bought a cx3810 copier/ printer. It uses the same ink as the c88. I did a transfer using the epson transparencies with the transfer fluid and ball point pen. I inspected the transparency afterwards and found that all the ink was gone. The transfer looked near perfect. It costs a little more money, but the time saving is great as well a quality improvement.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
design transfers

is you fokes foolish ? buy yourself a nice epilog laser for around 23 g's. you don't even need toner or ink cartridges!. and,-- yer woman wont speak to you for a couple months!!. i even cheat by cutting masters for my pantograph and use that for quick layouts at times. this is handy at times as i have a body tremor, and at times it can get so bad i have to quit drawing and even engraving.

monk

Staff member
be careful, tira. epson tried to sink a hook in me. don't fall for the ink refill kits for an epson at least. 1: special refill cartridges have to be purchased - rather pricey 2: refill ink kits must be bought- pricey 3: to top it all off you have to buy a "chip resetter" about $30.00 . this gadget recharges the onboard battery resident in the refillable cartridge! believe it, they even put a tiny battery in the refill cartridge. when the battery loses its' charge, the cartridge wont print. ya gotta buy the chip resetter !!

monk

Staff member
transfer printers

Hi guys.

I've just got a cheap HP printer that takes the # 27 black cartridge. For transferring I take the colour cartridge out of the printer and print only with the black cartridge. I'm getting about a 99.9% transfer image.

The Epson transparancey works the best by a long shot and is worth every penny. However I've used other transparancies with some success but the image is nowhere as good but works good enough in an emergency.

Personally I think it's an international conspiracy by the printer companies that they make these things to self destruct 1 day after their warranties expire....:eek: :eek: :eek: (that's along with toasters, electric Kettles and vacume cleaners)

Cheers
Andrew
an engineer friend calculated the cubic mililiters of ink in an old epson i sent to the scrap pile. a gallon of the cyan, magenta, yellow, and black
in their respective proportions to create a gallon- just a bit over $3,000 us dollars . the next time you start a new cartridge, count the sheets on a pad next to your printer. we are all making someone very, very rich !

Steece

I have been looking on Staples for the "Epson" tranparencies and cannot find them. Will the HP transparencies work? I am planning to use the C88 printer.

Thanks,

Steece

Latest posts

Sponsors