Western Buckle

ken4c

Here is a western buckle that I am working on. I still have to put rubies in the flowers and ingrave the over lay. The buckle is 16 gage sterling silver, berry edge in sterling silver, over laies are 20 gage JB. Saddle bronc figure is casted jewlers bronz. I do not do my own casting I buy my figures. For, more questions or more information e-mail at cureton@netcommander.net.
Thanks
Ken4c

Attachments

• CBuckle.jpg
    CBuckle.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 260

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Ken: Can you move closer in with your camera? Sure would like to see more of your work.

ken4c

Sam,
I did try that but it still comes out with too much of a glare. I need to get a differnt camera or even a photo box, I belive that would help a lot.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
theres an excellent phpto article somewhere in this forum. i modified the thing to better suit what i have to work with, and sams' knowledge prevails. the white background made a very noticeable change for the better
in the fotos that i take. it helps to get rid of the nasty glare which hides the delicate linews you're trying to reveaol. the technique is cheap too.

Dmitry Martinov

Elite Cafe Member
ken4c,

I´m making the pictures with digital Canon camera 3.2 megapixels , using the Macro option from close range. I didn´t made any pictures for now inside the house, every pictures taken outside. The best weather when the there are some white clouds and the sun is almost not seen. Then you only need to find better position to take a shot without the reflection of arms or camera in item. Here is the result http://www.igraver.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533

Latest posts

Sponsors