not engraving, but very cool !

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You don't want to drive that beauty in the great north wet!

I was thinking on the same lines - you can see in the third shot that it's not an overlay over the regular body so driving it around here in January would definitely be 'cool' :cool:

Bob Bullard

Elite Cafe Member
There is one like that here in Juarez, Mex. that sits in front of the Pro-Naf Center
I have seen it for years. But I wouldn't go over there now for it, that town is as bad as
Bagdad right now they have had close to 800 murders this year,the drug cartels are trying
to take control

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
That may be the best one I've seen, here in MT. Dora, FL they have a weekend when the town puts on a deco
car show and there's deco cars with anything you can imagine stuck on and or painted on the autos...
Enjoy,
Jerry

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Rod,
Just a question...... is it wrought iron/steel ?
Must weigh a ton for that little bug if so.
Or is it aluminum. Do you know?
Either way a real fun piece of work.

Best to you, John B.

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
It would be interesting to have a thread on what your favorite ride is. Engravers must like automobiles too. I've never seen a Bug like that one.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
John B, and pals,

Gizmodo.com is where the pictures were posted. I am not sure, but assumed it was iron and so probably heavy. There was word that there was Pexiglass paneling behind the scroll work, for weather protection, and the bug was offered for rent at weddings, etc. One of my friends downloaded the pictures a while back and I can no longer locate the original posting.

Rod

Latest posts

Sponsors