First Inlay

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I found this at the bottom of a draw a few days ago, i'ts my very first inlay, early 80's.
It's made from flattened copper pipe and commes complete with dents and rust :)
Phil

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil

Third try, still can't think of anything to say. I'll leave it at noting the quality of your work has apparently been obvious from the beginning.

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
Phil-

Up until this post I have been very inspiried and motivated by your posts and pictures. I believed you were human and must have gone through the same struggles and failures as most of the rest of us. I just had to throw all that thinking out the window. You had it from the start. As soon as I get over this depression I will wait anxiously for your next post.

I do greatly appreciate the time you take to post. I have learned a great deal from your posts and pictures.

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Believe me Denny, i've gone through those struggles AND failures, at least today there are lots of books and forums where you can ask questions and get replies!!!!!

Phil

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil that sure was a pretty good start. You definately followed a good path from then on. I can only wonder what your thoughts are as you reminisce back to that time.

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
Phil - The first part of the post was mostly tongue-in-cheek, and in no way meant to diminish the time or committment involved in your exceptional work. The point I was trying to make is that your rare talent was evident from the begining. Thank you again for the time you have taken to pass on your knowledge and experience. It is very much appreciated.

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Sure is great to see the beginning. I agree that even the beginning was great. Though the growth is awe inspiring.

Latest posts

Sponsors