Another Milestone

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Overnight we passed 4,000,000 page views on the cafe. The first million took us over 6 months. This past million only took 3.5 months to navigate. Thanks to all the members who hang out here and make this place as cool as it is! :)

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
OMG ... all those folks have been readin' my posts!!!:eek:

I'm going back into the engraving studio and closing the hatch!!! :D

See ya in six months!!! Wait ... this is my 100th post .... I'm "elite" now woohoo!!

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

Fantastic Tira...........

I think about a million of them are mine!!! Does this mean free drinks at Sam and Abigails place one night to celebrate :D

Chris, love the engraving studio entrance and the rock camo on top. Every home should have one :D

Cheers
Andrew

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chris,

Your entrance looks like the place they found Sadam Hussein hiding!!! Are you sure Osama bin Laden isn't down there.

rb

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Hahaha!!

Roger, I found that picture on Google. That particular bunker is allegedly located in Tennessee.

I was really looking for the tree stump hatch like the one in Hogan's Heroes.

It's not really my engraving studio entrance. Someday I'll post the real photo along with my (fully engraved) "authentic" reproduction of Captain Cook's axe.

Hey Andrew ... the Franklin Mint Shopping Network has limited edition, authentic reproduction, Captain Cook axes but you gotta buy the 40 peice cutlery set and the autographed silver plated Sammy Sosa rookie card to get it.

Brian, is Oakwood Swill anything like Single Barrel malt Scotch? I don't drink anymore unless, of course, it's aged 18 years or older. A nice Dominique Maduro doesn't hurt either.

(sorry to hijack your milestone thread Tira)

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
4 million page views is pretty incredible. It shows that there's a great demand and interest in our art. Hats off to the Cafe members for making this such a cool place!
Sam & Abigail

Latest posts

Sponsors