Scott's Engrave-In

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Viljo, Thanks for asking. Since I have invested $500 into the film/DVD production, I would really rather you did not post the entire seminar, as I don’t expect to do much more than break even on this deal anyway, without a “free” alternative. If you wanted to post some snippets or highlights of them, then I think that would be great, even more so if there was a link back to the forums.

For more info on the trials and tribulations of DVD sales, please see Ray C and Brian M’s posts in this thread
http://engravingforum.com/showthread.php?t=190

The Cat In The Hat video is OK, I am sure everyone can use a good laugh. Has Hii been practicing her rendition of it?

tim halloran

Elite Cafe Member
Engravein

This Post Is To Say Thankyou To Scott And His Family For Hosting This YearsEngravein. I Would Also Like To Thank All The People Involved With Cooking The Hog,And Prepareing All The Other Food Also,Especially The Gumbo.A Big Thankyou to The People Who Put On The Seminars, Especially Joe Rundell Who Drove 700 Miles One Way To Be There. There Were A Lot Of Great Engravers And Great People There Who Were Willing Share Information, Willingly. I Also Want To Say A Big Thankyou To Brian Clary, For Pulling My Butt Out Of The Mud! He Pulled A Lot Of Other People Out Too! I Hope I Can Make It Back Next Year For Engravein 2009, Being That It Is Right On My Way Home From The BladeShow.I Would Also Like To Thank Gail M, For The Bourbon It Tasted Great!

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow, almost like being there! Thanks for the photos Viljo. I see a lot of old friends there. Looks like a stimulating invironment...............
Ron S

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Engrave-In Pics

I only got a few decent photos while at the Engrave-In so here they are.
This first one shows Scott with some of the group standing on what Scott calls "Nanny Rock" overlooking the bluffs on the edge of his property.

Attachments

• Engravers at Nanny Rock.jpg
    Engravers at Nanny Rock.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 53

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
At the end of the evening on Monday Scott was showing us his headgear collection. I swear he wasn't intoxicated!!!

Attachments

• Scott Viking.jpg
    Scott Viking.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 52

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is a hoot Roger, thanks for the laugh, but I don't see any engraving on that helmet...............wouldn't he hold still long enough?....Ha Ha

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the pictures Vilts!

#17 is particularly beautiful, judging purely as photographs. Lots of others that show beautiful things.

Quite a few that would make good bases for caption contests too - say, #48

Latest posts

Sponsors