Votes: 51 19.2%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 196 73.7%
  • Ambidextrous

Votes: 19 7.1%

• Total voters

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was in construction and certified in all types of welding, certified in fiber optics (when it was a brand new technology) and a certified high voltage cable splicer with the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) and worked on nuclear power plants all over the country, and then taught welding for the Florida tech schools. Loved the lifestyle with the exception of traveling so much I almost missed my children's growing up. That's when I quit it all and started working with our local power plant as a substation electrician and later as a Systems Operator where I was responsible for the entire generating system, including economic dispatch of generation. Took a cut in pay and never looked back as it was a pleasure to be with my family and contribute to their development. My son is a Sgt with the Jacksonville, Florida Sheriff's Department and my daughter is a global Team Leader with a prominent telecommunications company. I'm a blessed man and my wife and I will celebrate our 51st wedding anniversary in a few months.
Sorry for the rambling, I get carried away sometimes,

Sponsors