Who would be interested in participating in a game called EITH - Engraving In The Hat. Basically all this is - you engrave something on a plate, send it to somebody and receive an engraving from somebody (maybe same guy/gal, maybe somebody else).
- Everybody can participate, every skill level is accepted. This is for fun and mainly for the joy of giving and learning.
- Use whatever engraving style you're comfortable with or want to explore more.
- Participant must engrave his/her own original design at his/her best skill level.
- Participant must engrave his/her name and completion date somewhere. The text could be a central design element, or just tiny text somewhere on the border.
- Engraving size: minimum 1 square inch, no max.
- Everybody who takes part in the game, must send his/her engraving to other participant assigned to him/her (by random) at his/her own expense.
- Everybody who participates, receives engraving from some other participant for free.
- If possible, post your designs, sketches and/or blunders to forum, it would be a wonderful resource to see and learn.
- Deadline: by 30th of June the engravings must be finished.
Everybody who is interested please sign up in this thread.
Participants, please list your name and country:
- Viljo, Estonia
- Jim, USA
- Mike, USA
- Dave, USA
- Jim Sackett, USA
- Steve, USA
- Joe Paonessa, USA
- Villu, Estonia
- Fred Marrinan
- Dennis Reigel, USA
- autumnwinds44, USA