New Years Resolutions

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I want to have my baby:eek:

I have a basketball on the front of my belly I need to get rid of. A couple months ago I was pushing the 220lb mark. Before the holidays I had dropped to 207lb with excersise and watching what I eat a little closer. Christmas and last night was a serious backsliding but I'm back on the wagon now.

My goal is to get down to 195 this year and maintain it. I was 185 when I got married (15 years ago). I doubt I will ever see that again but I think 195 is obtainable.

Ray

Joe Mason

Elite Cafe Member
I also got to work off a few pounds. 20 pounds sould get me back under control.

Happy New Year, everyone, watch your health and keep scratching.

Joe

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
I think I'll be trying to do more practice plates. I rather like my big belly, the diamonds bounce of it back into the pan. Happy New Year!

Jim

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Listen, I've got so many things needing to be improved it's like sticking your hand in a barrel of peanuts and coming out empty handed. I just keep adding more peanuts. Perhaps with Sam's tutorials I may come out with a peanut or two.:D
P.S. There are some very wise members of this forum that could give an old peanut man some pearls of wisdom on this New Years Day. Happy New Years to all of you great people.

glendikes

Ms. A.,
I was barely in bed when you wrote your message.....Grandma got snookered by grandson wanting to watch a movie. He didn't tell her it was 6+ hours long. I think it was just past midnight in Pago Pago when it was over.

Resoloution for 2007 engraving: Forget what I thought I learned 30 years ago and learn to apply what I've been exposed to in the past six weeks in the Cafe`. I'm very grateful for the chance to just lurk and learn from some of the Masters.

My best to all,
Glen D.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Abi: I'm going to eat high fiber low fat foods, exercise, drink plenty of water, stop drinking alcoholic beverages, get plenty of sleep, reduce my stress at the shop maybe with some yoga or something, go to church more often, and not get anymore IRS tax extensions
Oh hell that would kill me. Oh well at least I thought about it.
Mike

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gonna try and lose some weight (currently near 300 lbs!) and will definitely spend more time at the bench....if I can stay off the forum long enough!

Santo

Elite Cafe Member
Resolutions?

Well, I'm in there with the weight loss. I am (or was) a long distance byciclest (can't spell either) that is until I broke my right hip when I crashed my bike on a training ride. I was up to 5000 miles for the season when I crashed. Anyway, long story short the bones were good so they screwed everything back together but it didn't take -- so 3 surgery in a year and a year of rehabbing the new hip -- I got lazy and put back on about 25 pounds of the 55 I had taken off. So -- I'm getting back on the bike and getting back in shape. I want to be doing double centuries next year (at 60) -- I've always had this affliction of overdoing it. Moderation, Santo --moderation. Happy New Year

S~

Yves Halliburton

Elite Cafe Member
Surprisingly, gain about 10 more pounds and quit building new houses. I am on my third in 5 years. The wife if fed up with moving and says one more time and I will be in an apartment with non of my stuff. Complete two projects for FEGA in 2008 if I still have my stuff.

Gemsset

same think here, try to get more time to engrave because at this moment I only have time for setting stones.
Also try to lose some weight. (220 lbs atm)

Latest posts

Sponsors