Lets try this again (space chicks)

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks like it worked this time.

Rather than try and revive a dead thread, I thought I would just take a fresh stab at it.

The yellow is 24K inlay and the red/brown is copper inlay. The knife is a auto made by Joe Kious.

Attachments

• spaceshick1.jpg
    spaceshick1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 210
  • spacechick2.jpg
    spacechick2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 207

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow Ray this is phenomenal. Not only the engraving and inlays, but your imagination and layout. What kind of vitimans do you take, if it's the water over there in Missouri I'm sending some jugs. Great work
Mike

Joe Mason

Elite Cafe Member
Ray, I like these gals. Great looking knife. Did you inlay the copper first? Does it work harden quicker than gold? I like the contrast between it and the gold. Good job. Thanks for showing it.

Joe

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Very imaginative, Ray. The subject really works well with the futuristic shape of the knife. I really like the copper inlay. Does it require any special treatment to keep it from tarnishing? Your engraving never disappoints. / ~Sam

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
This is first rate stuff! I like the way the first side womans hair turned out. Thanks for the effort taken to share with us.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
A fresh "stab" at it? You funny guy you, been hanging around Mark too much huh? Nice pun however unintentional it may have been. Nice engraving too, I'd like to have seen this one in person...

Sponsors